PLEASE NOTE: The power ON animation is triggered by the front headlights. If the headlights feature is set to ON, the animation will trigger when you unlock the car. If the headlights feature is set to OFF, the animation will not trigger when you unlock the car.
HRS – 2018-20 Honda Accord LED Tail Lights – V2 Black/Smoke
These lights are fully compatible with higher trim models such as Touring. For lower trim models, you will have to bridge wires (included) to make all the LED’s work. Please click on the button above to access information on how to install the wires. (Video Below)
Plug and play with the NEW POWER ON ANIMATION
Professional installation is required.
It’s a complete set (4 Pieces) Light smoked lenses.
4 Pieces Tail Lights
Complete Wiring Harness
PLEASE VIEW THE WARRANTY INFORMATION BELOW.
Professional installation is required. Installation instructions may or may not come with the product.
Please make sure your car’s ignition is not engaged when installing these lights. Be gentle with all the plastic tabs.
We highly recommend all our customers to go through our FAQ section for more information. For any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]
User installs at own discretion.
WARRANTY AND REPLACEMENTS:
If the product ordered from HRS is defective, contact us via email immediately. Please make sure to provide us with pictures and videos of the defect to insure your replacement is processed quickly. All HRS tail lights are covered under a one year warranty from the date of purchase.
- In case of any defect, (i.e condensation or defective LED), customer must provide us with videos and pictures clearly showing the defect. Video must be full resolution so the defect can be seen. If the video file is too large to send, please use www.wetransfer.com and use our email: [email protected]
- We require all of our customer to do a proper troubleshooting test (as shown in the video below) and to document the whole process through video. If these steps are not followed, a replacement will not be issued.
Once the troubleshooting steps are completed and documented, a replacement piece will be shipped out immediately (if in stock) to the customer. We will require customers to ship the defective piece back to us (return shipping label will be provided); Once the defective piece is received, it will be tested by our team again. If the item is not defective, the customer’s warranty will be voided on said product.
SHIPPING & RETURNS:
We ship all orders via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority mail. We encourage you to buy additional insurance against theft or damage. If additional insurance is not purchased and the item is stolen or damaged in transit, HRS will not be responsible. Buyer must file claim on their own with FedEx or USPS.
Accepting your product:
- Inspect your product before accepting it from FedEx. Failure to inspect parts will release liability from the carrier and a claim can not be filed.
- Look for cracks, gouges, crushed corners, or missing items before installation.
- NOTE: Inspect parts even if there is no visible damage to the box! Parts can still be damaged without damage to the box.
Non defective returns:
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged to the buyer.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- The original shipping fee is non refundable.
- A full product refund will be issued upon receiving the return.
- Returned product must be in new and resell-able condition otherwise 50% store credit will be issue.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days.
- Before concluding your product is defective, please use all troubleshooting method and contact us for any questions.
- Return shipping label will be provided
- Upon receiving the product, full refund including shipping will be credited back.
- No exchanges will be issued on products that have been damaged, used, or modified
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs (Return shipping for original item purchased and shipping for the exchanged product) and any other associated fees, including re-delivery fees if applicable.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and our goal is to ensure all customers have an enjoyable purchasing experience. If you find any problems with our products or service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We believe all issues are fully resolvable to satisfaction. Please discuss any questions or concerns with us before leaving a negative review.
If the tail lights ordered from HRS is defective, contact us immediately and make sure to provide us pictures and videos so we can process your replacement quickly.
All the tail lights we are selling are covered under 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
- In case of any defect such as condensation or any of the LED goes out on any piece of the light, customer must provide us video and pictures proof. Make sure the pictures and video clearly shows the defect. Video must be full resolution so the defect can be seen. Make sure the license plate is clearly visible in the pictures and video otherwise replacement part will not be issued. Please send us all the documentation at [email protected]
- After receiving a replacement piece or set, the previous piece or set needs to be physically damaged. A video and picture proof will be required to show the damaged piece or set. If the customer fails to do so, he or she will not be qualified for future replacement or support.
Please refer to THIS PICTURE and when emailing us about a defect, use the number to identify the defective piece.