RETURNS - REFUNDS - EXCHANGES - REPLACEMENTS - WARRANTY & DELIVERY
We strive for your 100% satisfaction and our goal is to ensure you have an enjoyable purchasing experience. At HRS, we provide you with top notch service and peace of mind. HRS is located in Glendale Heights, Illinois so all your transactions are conveniently local. If you find any problems with our products or service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We believe all issues are fully resolvable to your satisfaction.
WARRANTY ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS INCLUDING HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM & CANADA
Products are covered under ONE YEAR WARRANTY (Restrictions Apply) but the customer will have to cover shipping charge.
DELIVERED YET NO PACKAGE
If you have not received your package but see "delivered" when tracking through UPS or USPS*, please follow these steps:
- File a police report through your local police station.
- Once the report is filed, send the official copy to email@example.com with your Order #.
- HIREV will submit your report to the carrier to complete the claim.
- You then have the option to receive a new package, if in stock, or receive a full refund.
*Many packages delivered via USPS will actually be at your door a few days after the date of delivery you see when tracking. For all missing USPS packages, please wait a few days before completing the steps above - we are certain you will receive your package!
SHIPPING FOR HRS PRODUCTS
If a customer lives in an apt/condo complex, the order will ship to the nearest UPS Store. UPS Stores are owned by franchisees so there may or may not be a pick up fee when picking up the package. Customer will be responsible for all fees.
Depending on your location, shipping could take between 2-9 business days.
- Inspect your product before installation.
- Look for cracks, gouges, crushed corners, or missing items before installation.
- If there is damage to the box, make sure to take clear pictures of the shipping label, outside box, inside box, broken content and send them to us otherwise all claims will be denied.
- Once the product is installed, any claims for damage or physical imperfections will not be accepted.
We ship all orders via UPS Ground or USPS Priority mail. We highly recommend buying (optional) insurance for your package against theft and damage. If shipping insurance is not purchased and the item is stolen, lost or damaged, HRS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE and you must file a claim on your own with UPS or USPS. Additional shipping insurance covers your full purchase. Insurance does not cover user errors.
IMPORT DUTIES FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Please be aware, customer is responsible for import duties on all packages shipping internationally.
RETURNS ON HRS PRODUCTS
Returns are accepted within 30 days, however please note the following:
NON DEFECTIVE RETURNS:
- A full product refund will be issued upon receiving the item
- The original shipping fee is non refundable.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged to the buyer.
- Returned product must be in new and resell-able condition otherwise 50% store credit will be issued.
If a customer states that the product is defective and returns it to us, we will inspect the return. If the product is not defective, all applicable fees including shipping to and from the customer and 50% restocking fee will be charged- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Before concluding your product is defective, please use all troubleshooting methods and contact us for any questions.
- Return shipping label will be provided
- Upon receiving the product, a full refund including shipping (if any) will be credited back.
- If a customer is returning a product due to bad fitting, we will ask the customer to send the lights back to us so we can test fit ourselves, If the fitting is bad, we will issue a full refund or send a full replacement set but if the set doesn't have bad fitting, only 50% store refund will be issued and all other applicable fees will be deducted from the amount paid.
AS IS - CLEARANCE PRODUCTS
All sales are final. There will be no refunds, returns or exchanges on products listed under AS-IS or Clearance section. Please refer to the product description before proceeding with your purchase.
- No exchanges will be issued on products that have been damaged, used, or modified.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs including return shipping for original item purchased and shipping for the exchanged product and any other associated fees, including re-delivery fees if applicable.
In all cases, once we receive a returned product, we will examine it and will process the appropriate, applicable refund as early as the same day. Depending on the method of payment, refunds should post within 1-10 business days.
WARRANTY ON HRS PRODUCTS
HRS offers ONE YEAR WARRANTY on Tail Lights. All other products have a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer. Our warranty is local which means you don’t have to deal with the manufacturer. If the item is defective, you send it back to us or in most cases, we will send you a replacement and you get to keep the original purchased item.
Warranty is non transferrable.
HOW DOES THE WARRANTY REPLACEMENT AND REFUND WORK?
If the product you purchase from HRS is defective, you must notify us within 7 days. Once the inquiry is received, we will send a replacement within 24-48 hrs if the product is in stock. If it’s out of stock, it may take up to 40-60 days.
In order for us to send you a replacement part, make sure to send us all the information such as pictures and videos of the defect so we can process your replacement quickly. Please make sure the pictures and videos clearly show the defect. Video must be full resolution so the defect can be seen. Make sure the license plate is clearly visible in the pictures and videos otherwise replacement parts will not be issued. Please send us all the documentation at firstname.lastname@example.org. If sending a video and the video file is large, use www.wetransfer.com and use our email address to upload the videos.
Please note: Depending on the availability, the replacement piece will be either used or new.
After receiving a replacement piece or set, the previous piece or set needs to be destroyed. A video and picture proof will be required to show the damaged piece or set. If you fail to do so, you will not be qualified for future replacements.
We require all of our customers to do a proper troubleshooting test and to document the whole process through video. If proper troubleshooting steps are not followed, a replacement will not be issued. Once the troubleshooting steps are completed and documented, a replacement piece will be shipped out immediately (if in stock) to the customer. We will require customers to ship the defective piece back to us (return shipping label will be provided). Once the defective piece is received, it will be tested by our team again. If the item is not defective, the customer’s warranty will be voided on said product.
If any of our products are damaged through user error, it will not be covered under warranty.
INSTALLATION FOR HRS PRODUCTS
All of our products are aftermarket therefore they may or may not come with installation instructions, however we have installation instruction videos for most of our products and more to come soon.
Professional installation is required. Be gentle with all the plastic tabs. For ANY questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
INSTALLATION TIP ON INSTALLING LIGHTING PRODUCTS
Please make sure your car's ignition is not engaged when installing the aftermarket lights. Professional installation is required. When installing HRS products, it is highly recommended to use a masking tape so the paint on your vehicle doesn't get damaged.
FOG/CONDENSATION INSIDE THE TAIL LIGHTS
All aftermarket tail lights are breathable in order for air to pass through otherwise the lens would crack from inside. If you see fog building up inside the tail lights, please rest assured that this fog will go away on its own as the vehicle enters normal temperatures.
If you see condensation such as water or water droplets inside of your tail lights, please contact us to resolve this issue as condensation is covered under warranty. Please refer to the pictures below to differentiate between fog and condensation.